Replacement for business studies class today.Jennifer couldnt make it cos she's not feeling well.Btw,I dont really understand what he was teaching cos I was sho damn sleepy.I went out with joe and jacky last night!..'smill' until 4 something.*did something crazy yesterday night.=p*haha!!oh,suprisingly im not late today for class.=)

Anyways,right after class,I went to library.=.=".just to wait for my bro to finish his class.Here's a conversation btw me and my bro.(msging)

me:eh,where r u now?..we go makan one ar?...
joe:Im eating at the lorong there now.
me:yor!!!!!with ur frens?
joe:yes..
me:yor!!!..eh,but me some sweet...pls......................Im in the library now.thanks!
joe:ok..give it 2 u in ur dream 2nite..
me:yor...so bad la u.give me a call when u finished ur class k?Im half dying in the library now..thanks for not getting me some sweets..my good beloved brother...eff..


*I dont like ppl doing that in front of me,I think u know who u r,maybe im just jealous or something,Im not sure oso..weird feelings..but I dont give a fuck on it la!!!EFF OFF!!!=p*


ARGH!!!!have to take public transport back home tmr..=[...ish..!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates