Cute wench=p

Law class(replacement class for labour day) and english literature class were on today.I was half dead in law class.=.=".*even Ivan noticed bout it..=p*Oh,and finally i know wth was Mr.Siva teaching today.=)..*big clap for me pls,hehe.*What he taught was actually based on the Slapper& Kelly book,now only I realised,blurr shit right?=p

Btw,thanks for the ride michael!!!=)......save me from public transport.haha!!!!oh ya,and the genting trip,i ll try to make it la...since saturday got the replacement class for eng literature.I ll try to cancel my job on that day.okay?=)..and and..I totally dislike her!!!!!sorry for being so vulgar in front of u and mei kuan today.hehe.=p...*what so TERRIBLE when we are trying to understand/learn from u?*what a wench man!!!no,I should say cute wench!haha!!!!*inside joke*

Im going back to granny's hs later,just to visit them,being a good grandchildren.I ll be back on tmr.see ya ppl.=)..

p.s:somebody's been partying hard out there now!=p

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Haha ! Today.. what i can say is..
    You really ...
    Hahaha ! Speechless ^0^
    Mei Kuan oso get shocked ya ! hahaa!
    Well, kinda not satisfied with our english lite teacher too .. But anyway, dont give a dam on her, just do our stuff can adi ^^
    Err, next time if u nid a ride, just let me know, coz i oways forgt to offer you .. xD When finished clas, on theway back only i realised that i've forgoten to offer you a ride xD How bad am i ? Then u will get message from me saying that Jalan Kuching dam jam xD
    Well, enjoy uur dayz ya !

    Take care !
    Regards,
    Michael  

  2. Yvonne said...

    michael:haha!I know..I saw mei kuan's reaction..haha!but i was just to angry.I dislike her!!!so going to tell jennifer too!!!hehe=p  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates