Fairytale

Im giving up.It was only a fairytale that i've been chasing up.*im so damn stupid,oh my.*But anyway,I had fun when u're around me.Maybe Im a small kid to u,but I do really love you.sounds yuck but that's true.=)hehe.the previous post sounds a lil bit mean but....hmm...dont know la.Im confused.

Okay,work was fun today.=).bumped into Alan.omg.=).small world small world.haha!He was the emcee for my first job in genting.*that's how I met him*And hmm..he's the dj for the eletrical fair today as well.

I was trying so hard for not letting them recognizing me that Im actually the yvonne that work for lg mobile.haha!but actually they recognized me!=.="wtf!even Rannie recognized me!oh well.But hello?maybe I work for LG,but it's only mobile right?not pc oso,so hmm..I think it's okay if i work for panasonic,the viera brand!=)...Alan was like,no..there's a conflict!=.=".haha!wtv!




the same mistake that I'd made is repeating over again&again.=(
and once again,Im at the bottom of everything now,who's going to give me a hand?
there's no one but only me can help myself..*maybe my bro la,the brainwasher*
it's that supposed to be karma?????
hmm...Im wondering..
???


p.s:oh ya,I was so damn effing late to work today.=p.work starts at 10,but actually I woke up at 10.so hai shit!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates