Ms.lonely

Im feeling lonely now.Mummy's not around*went back to granny's hs*,babe jennifer is going to Sarawak tmr*she's going to skip one week classes,hmm..gonna miss the fight with her in class*,brother is going to Indonesia for company trip soon.*no one's there to quarrel with me*Hmm...lonely,Ms.lonely.=(..


Anyways,I went for the my job training right after my class just now.wasting my time only,keep on briefing on the same phone.ish!!!After the training,went dinner with my bro and his gf,then home!!!fuiyoo!!By the time I reached home 12 something d!=.="....waste of my time!!!!tsk!


I skipped my english literature class today.hehe.We celebrated Michael's birthday during business studies class.=)....Happy birthday Michael!!=)..We took lots of pic but Im just too lazy to post up today.hehe.I ll post it up on monday k,since Im working on weekends.

p.s:*gasp*mummy's not around,how the hell am I supposed to go and work?=(...first choice,bloody wake up early in the morning,=(.follow my bro out.second choice,err....do I look like I have a choice?*yorrr....I want my car license now!!!=(*

Shit wei,cant wait for my November holiday break!!!tsk!


p.s:miss you.=)

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates