Renunciation

TODAY,college was kinda fun.We,jen&I put a prank on Taranjit!!!!!muahahhaha!!!!gotcha!!!


Hmm..Ms.Sivanes was asking some question*orally*(one by one) in class today.Something which is so damn effing embarassing happened,

Ms.Sivanes:Michael dont have to answer*cos his group was the one who presented that particular scene*,so the one sitting beside have to answer.

Which is either me or pei yen,bloody Praveen fucking go shout my name,

Praveen:Yvonne!!!!

turned back and whispered to him.


Yvonne:shut the fuck up la..

and hmm...actually ppl behind me can really read my lips,and hmm..they lofl!!!!malu gila.....

Jen:omg!!
Yvonne:u can hear what I said just now.?.
Jen:durh...so fucking loud.
Yvonne:damn!*feel damn malu*=(





YESTERDAY.was lagi fun.meet up with joe,like as usual...we decided to study!!!yea,study!! I did okay*at least few pages la*Alex joined us later.=)woot!woot!*since when was the last time we meet up huh?*.........and hmm....Simon the so zhai!!!haha!!!....whenever I see him,my face will be in the super bad condition one!this fellow jinx me la!=p


We crapped a lot of jokes!like super lame one...berchit-chat,express it out our stressful-ness of life.

Sometimes,I do really feel like going back to high school.
miss the party call a lot.
miss the oh-must-have-breakfast-together-before-we-go-to-school.=)..
miss going to genting late night for no reason,saja wanna drive up there!
sweet memories!



p.s:RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!=(......













Renunciation remains sorrow,then why the hell I still wanna let it go?

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates