Stress

No business studies class for today.=)tee hee.I wasnt late for my law class today,but I have to sit at the back there.=.=".So,I wasnt really concentrating in class.tsk.IM SO FUCKING LOST NOW,even in Mr.Sara's class.Damn it.3 more months to our AS paper.=(...Shit shit!!!!

"



"


"


"


"


"


"

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!DAMN IT!

=(


p.s:MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dish dish*=(




Btw,funny conversation of me and babe jen*when we saw something which is an eyesore for us*

me:yor....I cant stand his fuglyness la.....
jen:haha!!!!how to say fugly in mandarin?
me:yong sui-ness.??haha!!!
jen:HAHA!what?yong sui-ness?
me:haha...yea...that's in cantonese..
me&jen:*stare at the same spot AGAIN!then give each other a wtf look!*


0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates